Meeting your eye care needs, in or near, your Central Ohio neighborhood!
At Primary One Health, your vision is our number one concern!
- One of the best ways to achieve optimum vision is by scheduling routine eye exams and check ups. We highly recommend annual eye exams for all ages, but especially for our patients with diabetes and hypertension, along with aging adults. At Primary One Health, our patients are our number one priority!
- We offer a large selection of affordable eyewear and contact lenses for adults and children.
- Our dedicated staff is here to exceed your expectations for quality eye care!
- No referrals are necessary, and you can make an appointment today.
Primary One Health offers two neighborhood locations to serve you!
East Main Street Location
1180 East Main Street 2nd floor
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m
Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m
West Broad Street Location
2300 West Broad Street 2nd floor
Columbus, Ohio 43204
Monday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Primary One Health is pleased to accept the following insurances:
- Care Source
- March Vision
- Medical Mutual
- United Healthcare
- Self pay options, including a sliding scale fee for patients without insurance.